- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva brings 4G DAS to Canary Wharf - Arqiva Case Study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart Metering
IoT and Smart Cities
Your things are ready to talk. Are you ready to listen? We’re unlocking the promise of the internet of things so that cities can improve services and reduce costs
Internet of Things for smart cities
Lots of things, like water levels in rivers, need monitoring. Connecting them provides early warning, protecting property and people. These connected applications help cities to reduce costs and improve services - from monitoring waste levels in bins to finding parking spaces quickly.
Arqiva is in a unique position to unlock the promise of the internet of things by making it possible to communicate with millions of devices. Our new internet of things network will significantly reduce total costs, making many more applications financially attractive. We also have broad capabilities across communications infrastructure and services to meet the diverse requirements of our customers.
Connected cities using IoT
Low-cost, simple to install, connected devices are essential to bring these newly connected cities to life. Arqiva’s internet of things network makes it easy to connect these low-power devices “out of the box” without the need for any local communications equipment. Organisations and individuals can start to realise the benefits quickly and easily. We’re using SIGFOX technology which has low modem costs and longer battery life, reducing the time and money spent maintaining and replacing connected devices once they have been installed.
Find out more about how your business could benefit from our internet of things connectivity services by contacting us at email@example.com