- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
Vintage TV launches on Freeview
Today we can announce the launch of music channel Vintage TV in Standard Definition (SD) on Freeview.
From 01 July 2016 the channel will be available nationally to Freeview viewers in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland within the broadcast coverage of Arqiva’s HD multiplexes, which cover approximately 76 per cent of UK households. The channel will be available to viewers with Freeview HD, Freeview Play and Youview receivers.
Today the channel reaches more than 8 million monthly viewers in the UK, and produces over 30 hours of original music content each month. Vintage TV is now available on Freeview channel 86, Sky 369, Virgin 343 and YouView 86.
“Having worked with Vintage TV for a number of years it’s great to be expanding the channel’s footprint on the Freeview platform. This is another perfect example of how Freeview allows broadcasters to reach their audiences and we’re pleased to be helping Vintage TV, and channels like it, deliver of a diverse range of content to UK homes. By increasing its reach, Vintage TV will potentially be able to air its content to a broader set of viewers than ever before.”
“At Vintage TV, we have identified and successfully filled an obvious and substantial gap in the market, recognising that good music lasts forever and emanates from every generation. We’re especially delighted to be bringing our channel into more homes in the UK through Freeview, while we continue to seek additional ways of delivering our ever-growing library to music lovers here and around the globe.”