- TVFind out more about...
- UKTV at Home on Freeview - Arqiva Case Study (COPY)
- The D3&4 Multiplex (COPY)
- Channel 4 – Innovating the innovators (COPY)
- Tier 3 Protection for a Tier One Broadcaster (COPY)
- Out of Africa for Évasion TV Content (COPY)
- Arqiva and PLP deliver Premier League football to the world (COPY)
- Out of Africa for Évasion TV Content
- Tier 3 Protection for a Tier One Broadcaster
- Arqiva and PLP deliver Premier League football to the world
- Channel 4 – Innovating the innovators
- UKTV at Home on Freeview - Arqiva Case Study
- The D3&4 Multiplex
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study (COPY)
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity (COPY)
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study (COPY)
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study (COPY)
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Smart Metering
telent strengthens position in the Public Safety market with the acquisition of Arqiva’s Secure Solutions business
Leading technology organisation, telent, has reached an agreement to acquire the Secure Solutions business.
Following a strategic business review earlier this year, Arqiva made the decision to exit the secure solutions market to focus on its core infrastructure businesses. The deal will considerably increase telent’s capabilities and footprint in the Emergency Services and Transport sectors.
“We continue to invest in our core markets. This deal reflects our commitment to broadening our capabilities to provide our customers with the most advanced solutions and expertise. The combination of telent’s solutions portfolio, and the strength of Arqiva’s Secure Solutions business, will deliver clear technological advantages to our customers as well as expanding our footprint further into the Public Safety market. Given the breadth of Arqiva’s Secure Solutions offering and its presence in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland, we are excited about the opportunities the acquisition will bring.”
In addition to its established customer base, Arqiva’s Secure Solutions business includes communications and command and control technology, all of which is supported by a highly skilled workforce who are well versed in working in secure, mission-critical environments.
“We are delighted to have agreed the sale of our Secure Solutions business to telent. The combination of these two businesses is highly complementary and it will make telent a formidable player in the UK and Irish Public Safety markets, which will benefit both our Secure Solutions customers and employees.”
The deal follows several recent investments made by telent. In December 2014, telent acquired Telindus in the UK. Providing industry leading ICT solutions for various sectors, the move broadened telent’s extensive IP network capability. Also in 2014, telent acquired Voice Perfect and it has a 25% stake in CNS Group, an IT security and information assurance specialist.