- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva brings 4G DAS to Canary Wharf - Case Study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
Strategic partnership signed with Turner Broadcasting
We will assume responsibility for play-out services in APAC and EMEA
This marks the accelerated growth plans for us in the Asian market as we launch services in Hong Kong in addition to our existing services in Singapore.
We are now Turner Broadcasting’s largest partner for play-out responsibility for its EMEA and APAC markets. Building on our existing role as Turner’s largest satellite distribution partner in EMEA, we will be investing significantly in new technology to provide an end-to-end service including uplink to third party broadcasters across the region.
The multi-year deals will see us take responsibility for 24 channels in EMEA and a 17 channel service in Asia. These channels include Turner’s leading kids and entertainment brands Cartoon Network, Boomerang, TCM and Boing.
“This marks a significant step in Arqiva’s growth strategy for the Satellite business, particularly our International expansion. We have a strong heritage in providing quality and robust services for our clients in the UK and EMEA already; with the APAC offices in both Hong Kong and Singapore we are now in a position to support current and new clients in this region also.”
“Turner Broadcasting’s core strategy is serving our broad and varied audience by delivering compelling and relevant content in the ways they want to consume it. Our extended relationship with Arqiva means we will be able to focus on content while working with a first-class supplier for our distribution and playout needs.”
Kathryn Finch Head of Public Relations
Tel: +44 (0)7813 459951