- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva brings 4G DAS to Canary Wharf - Case Study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
Jane Aikman joins Arqiva as New CFO
Experienced industry practitioner joins Arqiva with immediate effect
London, UK, 23 July 2018: Arqiva, one of the UK’s leading communications infrastructure and media services providers with significant investments in essential communications infrastructure, today announces the appointment of Jane Aikman to the post of Chief Financial Officer.
Jane joins Arqiva having previously held senior executive roles in both private and publicly listed technology and telecoms infrastructure companies. Most recently, she was Chief Financial Officer of KCOM Group plc, a listed communications services and IT solutions provider, and was previously Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer of Phoenix IT Group plc, a leading provider of Business Continuity, IT infrastructure managed services and Partner Services.
Jane’s experience will be instrumental in helping Arqiva maintain its strong financial performance, where efficiency gains and revenue growth continue to underpin its strong market position and leading product offerings. Jane replaces Liliana Solomon, who after two successful years at Arqiva, has left the business to pursue other career opportunities.
“I’m delighted to be welcoming Jane to the Arqiva team. She has an excellent track record and will bring tremendous experience to the role at an exciting time for our business. I have no doubt she will make a significant contribution to the execution of our strategy and I look forward to starting work together.
“I’d also like to thank Liliana Solomon for her considerable efforts during her time at Arqiva. We wish her all the best for the future.”