- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva brings 4G DAS to Canary Wharf - Case Study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart Metering
'I Am Team GB' sports day
On Saturday 27 August, Arqiva will be supporting the ITV and National Lottery 'I am Team GB' event
On Saturday 27 August, ITV will switch off all of its TV channels for an hour in a partnership with the National Lottery to inspire the nation to participate in ‘the UK’s biggest ever sports day’. The channels will be transmitting a holding page from 9.30am to 10.30am, with the intention of inspiring people to go out and get involved in the I Am Team GB event, teaming up Britain’s returning Olympic heroes.
“Arqiva wholeheartedly supports the ITV and National Lottery ‘I Am Team GB’ sports day switch-off. Our team of broadcast engineers who have been busy 24/7 transmitting images of the many British successes across the country, and the globe, are particularly looking forward to an hour’s sport on Saturday August 27.
“The UK is a sporting nation and in this last year millions have delighted at the sight of our athletes winning titles in sports as diverse as motor racing, tennis, cycling, swimming and athletics. Arqiva has ensured uninterrupted transmission of these many British successes into people’s homes, and on their mobile devices, via our network of towers and satellites. I hope those images have gone some way into inspiring people to take up a sport themselves and foster future generations of Olympians.”