- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva brings 4G DAS to Canary Wharf - Case Study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
Daystar Television First Religious Channel to Launch in High Definition (HD) on Sky
Daystar Television is the first religious TV channel to launch an HD channel, on the Sky platform, in the UK.
- +44 (0) 207 632 3800
Daystar Television – one of the largest religious broadcasters in the world – has today announced the launch of its network in High Definition (HD) on Sky, in the UK, which is supported by Arqiva’s Direct-to-Home satellite solution. This launch makes Daystar Television the first religious TV channel to launch an HD channel, on the Sky platform, in the UK.
"We wanted to make available to viewers watching faith based television on Sky, in the UK, the best viewing experience possible. Daystar is the first Christian Television Network to launch in HD (High Definition) on Sky. We feel that Daystar viewers will appreciate this enhanced HD viewing option.”
“We have worked with Daystar Television since their UK launch in 2011, and we are delighted to partner with RUM’s Media Service to help Daystar continue their growth in the UK, by launching Daystar HD on the Sky platform. Arqiva's commitment to service excellence will ensure that we deliver the very best viewing experience to Daystar's viewers.”
Broadcast 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, Daystar Television is available on Sky Channel 583 after 4pm GMT on Monday 23 November, 2015.