- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva brings 4G DAS to Canary Wharf - Case Study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
Arqiva signs exclusive occasional use partnership to distribute live sports content around the world
We’re pleased to announce our new partnership to distribute live video sports content to international broadcasters.
We're pleased to announce our new partnership with multi-platform media company Red Bull Media House to distribute live video sports content to international broadcasters.
As part of an exclusive multi-year occasional use (OU) partnership, we will be responsible for distributing the content, and delivering it globally through our teleports to the rights takers.
Since its launch in 2007, Red Bull Media House has established a reputation as an innovator, creating premium content for both special interest and broader audiences across TV, mobile, digital, audio and print.
Red Bull hosts a range of sports events across the globe, including the Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series and the UCI Mountain Bike World Cup. Though the exact schedule has yet to be confirmed, one of the key sports Arqiva will handle as part of the contract is the second season of its Beach Volleyball coverage.
“It is always great to gain a new media partner, but the fact that we’ll be working alongside a global company that is pushing the boundaries in terms of sports content distribution is hugely exciting.
“Arqiva continues to expand its presence across the globe, and the partnership with Red Bull Media House to distribute content to international broadcasters highlights the outstanding, trusted reputation we are developing across multiple markets.”