- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva brings 4G DAS to Canary Wharf - Case Study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
Arqiva selects Eutelsat satellite capacity
Expanding our DTH broadcasting in the UK
- +44 (0) 207 632 3800
We have today concluded a long-term contract with Eutelsat Communications (NYSE Euronext Paris: ETL) for satellite capacity optimised to serve the UK DTH (Direct-to-Home) broadcasting market.
We have booked multiple transponders of capacity commercialised by Eutelsat at the 28.2/5 degrees East video neighbourhood that provides premium reach across the UK and Ireland. The capacity will expand our extensive digital multiplex offering within the UK and Ireland along with broadening the options available to its existing and future customer base.
“Arqiva is dedicated to providing the very best service for our customers. This new contract with Eutelsat will provide us with long term capacity to further develop the UK Direct-to-Home market.”
"We are proud to have met the stringent requirements of a key player in the UK's broadcasting market and to pursue new business with Arqiva through this long-term contract. The British TV market is a pace-setter in terms of innovation, creativity and quality. We are delighted that our resources and expertise have been selected to contribute to this vibrant and constantly expanding ecosystem."