- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva brings 4G DAS to Canary Wharf - Case Study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
Arqiva selected to provide in-flight WiFi services for Panasonic Avionics
We're pleased to announce that we have been selected by Panasonic Avionics Corporation to provide its hosting, connectivity and teleport uplink services via Telesat’s new high throughput satellite (HTS) Telstar 12 VANTAGE.
The multi-year contract will see us deliver a range of mobility services for Panasonic, including inflight WiFi, which will operate round the clock from our Chalfont Grove teleport site near London. Signals are extended to the Panasonic Network over our managed core network ‘ArqNet’ – a 2.5Tbps resilient transmission network.
The T12 VANTAGE 7.6m earth station is configured to access the entire Telstar 12 VANTAGE frequency range and multiple beams.
“As we launch our second generation satellite communications services and bring the advantages of high throughput satellites to our customers, we must ensure that our ground operations are also state of the art. Arqiva has been a great partner for Panasonic since day one, and we are pleased to extend our partnership with them.”
“At Arqiva we pride ourselves on delivering reliable, high quality network solutions, and consider service excellence a core part of our DNA. We are delighted that Panasonic has recognised this and entrusted our experienced Satellite Data Communications team with the task at hand – and look forward to supporting Panasonic in the coming years.”