- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
Arqiva secures capacity on two Eutelsat satellites for content contribution and distribution across Europe
We have renewed multi-year contracts with Eutelsat Communications (NYSE Euronext Paris: ETL) covering capacity on two satellites.
Ku-band resources on EUTELSAT 10A and EUTELSAT 7B are the backbone of our Europe-wide capability, forming part of our managed global satellite distribution network that connects broadcasters with major broadcast hubs over a secure and reliable network. We provide end-to-end bespoke solutions for the world-wide delivery of high profile live sports content for major rights holders and broadcast customers, delivering over 4,000 transmissions per month.
“Arqiva is dedicated to providing the very best service for our customers. This contract renewal with Eutelsat, combined with our award-winning teleports, will provide us with long term dedicated capacity for our Occasional Use business, enabling scale and service excellence.”
"We attach high value to our longstanding relationship with Arqiva and are proud that our professional video services, based on the premium European footprints of the EUTELSAT 10A and 7B satellites, continue to meet the expectations of such a sophisticated media services company. Together, we work hard to add value to leading broadcasters, sports and news agencies and their audiences across many continents.”