- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
Arqiva scales up Eutelsat satellite capacity for DTH broadcasting in the UK
We are pleased to announce the signing of a 10-year commitment with Eutelsat Communications (NYSE Euronext Paris: ETL) for a 14th transponder at the 28° East video neighbourhood, to serve the UK DTH (Direct-to-Home) broadcasting market.
- +44 (0) 207 632 3800
Our strong portfolio of capacity at the premium UK neighbourhood, combined with encryption, multiplexing and uplinking services positions us as a key partner for channels seeking to engage with Sky and Freesat homes in the UK and Ireland. The additional capacity will expand our extensive digital multiplex offering and broaden the options available to our existing and future customer base.
“Arqiva’s 10 year agreement with Eutelsat not only supports our continued growth in the satellite market, but it also confirms our long-term commitment to our customers, and delivering them service excellence at great value.”
"We are proud to meet the exact requirements of the largest satellite and media service provider in the UK. The Arqiva team has their finger on the pulse of British broadcasting and we are delighted that our satellite capacity forms an integral part of their response to customers."