- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva brings 4G DAS to Canary Wharf - Case Study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
Arqiva launches range of channels on YouView
Existing Connect TV channels; Motors TV, SonLife Broadcasting Network, RT Doc and Vintage TV are now available via on-demand TV service YouView.
- +44 (0) 207 632 3800
Viewers of Motors TV, RT Doc and Vintage TV are able to access the channel content via the red button from the same LCN as other free-to-air TV services, as well as discover them in the EPG in the same way as any other channel on YouView. This means channel numbers can be retained, so viewers have consistency whatever TV service they use – Motors TV is available on channel 240, SonLife on channel 239, RT Doc on channel 135 via the red button, and Vintage TV on channel 242.
"Launching our Connect TV services on to YouView maximises the hybrid capability of the platform. Together we will be delivering high quality streaming channels over IP to YouView devices as part of a coherent user experience with the DTT channels.
Viewers expect greater breadth and depth of content on their TV service and adding Connect TV to YouView helps extend the platform’s content proposition with a range of exciting IP channels."
"We’re pleased to now offer additional TV channels, delivered via the red button, giving customers even more programme choice on YouView."
Our Connected Solutions business (which includes Capablue) has a broad portfolio of products servicing an unmatched variety of broadcast and on-demand content delivery platforms. The combined expertise of Capablue’s Internet-based services, with our pedigree in broadcasting and infrastructure, provide a robust streaming back end to deliver high quality IP solutions on any device.
People can gain access to the YouView platform if they have a broadband connection and a digital television signal. They can check eligibility for the service by visiting the YouView website.