- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva brings 4G DAS to Canary Wharf - Case Study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
Arqiva launches new Central Processing Platform for Channel to Platform market
Off-the-shelf solution offers broadcasters a quick and easy way to extend portfolios and break into new markets
24 January 2018, UK, London: Arqiva, the leading UK communications infrastructure and media services company, has today announced the launch of a new Central Processing Platform for channel delivery within the broadcast industry.
Against a backdrop of constant change, insatiable consumer demand and evolving audiences, the scalable platform will effectively bridge the gap between channel or content and provider – handling the content aggregation, technical processing and delivery of new channels in a single place.
For broadcasters looking to offer international content to a local audience, or deliver local content to a wider demographic, Arqiva will acquire and aggregate the target channels into a single feed and process everything in the specific formats to suit their requirements – rather than them having to ‘collect’ all the content themselves.
“In today’s data-driven TV market, deep insights offer exciting opportunities to tailor services, packages and content to audience tastes and expectations. But the broadcast industry has to be able to respond quickly and nimbly if it wants to take full advantage of this.
“Through Arqiva’s Central Processing Platform, customers will have access to thousands of channels, from every corner of the globe – all already processed and primed for delivery from one central location – so they can continue to build their business to match evolving demand.”
To find out more about the Arqiva Central Processing Platform, visit: https://www.arqiva.com/overviews/tv/channel-processing/
- ENDS -