- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva brings 4G DAS to Canary Wharf - Case Study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart Metering
Arqiva goes gaga with Radio Investment
Arqiva is investing £6 million to launch four new local multiplexes.
- +44 (0) 207 632 3800
The Multiplexes will bring Digital Radio to over 1.5 million listeners in the heart of England. The company is working with the BBC, Global Radio and Oxford’s JACK fm to broadcast on the first multiplexes to launch since the Memorandum of Understanding on Digital Radio Switchover was signed in June.
“Arqiva’s investment in the new Digital Radio multiplexes will deliver more choice and new radio services to over 1.5 million people and present smaller radio stations with the opportunity to get on air more quickly, pushing local content and local talent to the forefront. Working with the BBC and Global Radio gives Arqiva the opportunity to stimulate the Digital Radio market by demonstrating our commitment to the platform, driving improvements in coverage and increasing listening.”