- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva brings 4G DAS to Canary Wharf - Case Study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart Metering
Arqiva develops Quest player for YouView platform
Quest, the free-to-air factual entertainment TV channel, is to make its programmes available to watch on YouView for seven days after broadcast.
- +44 (0) 207 632 3800
Quest’s top programmes will be made accessible with YouView from today via the brand new on demand player, Quest OD and YouView’s seven day scroll back function within the programme guide.
Quest OD will show new and exclusive series such as Hot and Dangerous with Omid Djalili plus peak time favourites including Salvage Hunters, Robson Green: Extreme Fisherman, Toy Hunters and Overhaulin’.
“Quest is one of the fastest growing free-to-air channels amongst men. Adding Quest OD to YouView will help more viewers enjoy the channel and its great content whenever it suits them.”
“We’re delighted Quest has decided to launch its catch up player on YouView. This adds even more great on demand content to our seamless and easy to use TV service for our customers to enjoy.”
The Quest OD player has launched, with a technical backend and front-end user experience crafted by the newly-launched Connected Solutions team.
“Quest OD is a great demonstration of the strengths our two companies’ combined offering can bring to YouView. Capablue has years of experience building players for YouView and brings this unique insight to Arqiva’s heritage in television distribution.”
Quest OD, the channel’s first long-form video on demand player, launched online in August this year. Visit Quest OD at www.questtv.co.uk.
Quest is available on YouView 37 (+1 channel 38), Freeview 37 (+1 channel 38), Sky 167 (1+ channel 195) and Virgin Media 172 (1+ channel 173).