- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva brings 4G DAS to Canary Wharf - Case Study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
Arqiva confirms sale of WiFi business to Virgin Media and announces in-building solutions partnership
Arqiva remains focused on growing its Distributed Antenna Systems - including in-building and outdoor solutions - and Small Cells lines of business, which contribute to Arqiva’s investment in 5G infrastructure for the UK.
As part of the agreement with Virgin Media, Arqiva has signed an exclusive partnership to provide Indoor solutions to Virgin Media’s WiFi customers and to Virgin Media Business customers. The two businesses have also signed a long-term agreement to continue to deploy public WiFi services in Arqiva’s numerous street concessions.
Arqiva is the largest provider of in-building neutral host solutions in the UK, providing venue owners and network operators with a quick and simple way to keep their customers and visitors connected. Arqiva currently has 45 in-building systems installed in UK locations such as Canary Wharf and Excel London.
“Virgin Media is a strong match for our customers given its extensive experience of the WiFi market, both in-home and outdoor. These new agreements will enable both Virgin Media and Arqiva to leverage their respective strengths to deliver innovative and compelling solutions to customers where the need for capacity and coverage is ever increasing.”