- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva brings 4G DAS to Canary Wharf - Case Study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
Arqiva comment on the Budget
Arqiva CEO comments on the final spring Budget
On March 08, 2017, the Chancellor Philip Hammond delivered the final spring Budget.
At the same time, the Department for Culture, Media & Sport provided an update to its 5G Strategy.
“For the UK to remain competitive and a leader in the global economy, investment in our physical and digital infrastructure is vital.
"The additional capital for 5G and fibre trials is a good sign that the Government intends to be serious about positioning this country on the cutting edge of technological developments.
"We welcome this measure, hope it will be the first of more such steps, and look forward to working with people from all parties in national and local government to modernise this vital part of the UK’s infrastructure.”EndsAbout Arqiva:Arqiva is a leading UK communications infrastructure and media services provider dedicated to connecting people wherever they are through the delivery of TV, radio, mobile and the Internet of Things (IoT). We are an independent provider of telecom towers, with circa 8,000 active sites across Great Britain, and are also the only supplier of national terrestrial television and radio broadcasting services in the UK. Our advanced networks support the exponential growth of connected devices and the ever-increasing demand for data from smartphones to tablets, connected TVs, smart meters, cars and medical devices.