- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva brings 4G DAS to Canary Wharf - Case Study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
Arqiva brings high-speed WiFi to Stansted, Glasgow and Southampton airports
The roll-out of WiFi at these airports means that Arqiva now provides wireless internet services to visitors at 70% of the UK's largest airports, cementing the company’s reputation as the market leader in the provision of airport WiFi.
- +44 (0) 207 632 3800
Nicolas Ott, Managing Director, Government, Mobile & Enterprise at Arqiva, said:
“We provide connectivity to the travelling public and we focus on making it as easy as possible to get connected with a service that just works. Getting these elements right has helped to drive the seven-fold increase in network traffic experienced since launch. Wherever we deliver WiFi – shopping centres, retail chains, hotels – we apply the same approach. The outstanding results of our work at these airports provide a perfect example of how a great partnership can deliver an outstanding experience for the people using our WiFi services.”
“The installation of free WiFi at Southampton Airport is very much about enhancing the terminal environment for our passengers. Customer service is important to us and we wanted to be able to offer a WiFi service that would be user-friendly, fast and reliable. Ultimately, we wanted to make sure that the terminal WiFi would enhance our passengers’ airport experience. We chose to use Arqiva as the service and infrastructure offered by them fulfilled our own customer service requirements.”
“The new free WiFi service, introduced at the beginning of April, has been a download hit with over 68,000 users registered in the first month using over 2.5million free minutes. Transforming the passenger experience at Stansted is our primary focus and I’m delighted that tens of thousands of passengers have already taken full advantage of this new free service provided for us by Arqiva.”