- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
Arqiva appoints Sean West as CFO
Sean was appointed Interim CFO in May 2019.
Arqiva today [Wednesday, 04 September 2019] announces that Sean West has been appointed to the role of Chief Financial Officer on a permanent basis, he has also been appointed to our Board of Directors. Sean was appointed on an interim basis earlier this year having previously held the role of Director of Treasury & Corporate Finance.
Sean has over 20 years of experience across the financial services, real estate and infrastructure sectors. Prior to joining Arqiva, he held senior roles at the Intermediate Capital Group, LandSec and Network Rail. He is also a Fellow of the Association of Corporate Treasurers.
"I have had the privilege of working alongside Sean for four years. Throughout this period he has distinguished himself for his leadership, technical expertise and contribution to both the Arqiva business and the Management Team. I’m very pleased to be able to confirm Sean’s permanent appointment."