- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva brings 4G DAS to Canary Wharf - Case Study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
Arqiva and Information TV partner to launch new channels on UK DTH platform
Arqiva, the leading UK communications infrastructure company, has announced a new long-term partnership with multi-channel broadcaster Information TV to provide new channels to the UK DTH market.
The agreement gives customers of Information TV the advantage of using Arqiva’s infrastructure and technical excellence to provide reliable service, as well as the ability to interconnect to different markets and platforms globally.
With Arqiva signed up to be the exclusive provider of technical services for the broadcaster, Information TV will now have a one-stop shop for all services relating to the DTH market.
“Our customers come to us expecting the delivery of high-quality, reliable services, and having worked with Arqiva for a number of years, we had complete confidence in selecting them as our key supplier.
“Thanks to the technical support we will receive from Arqiva, we can balance our ever-expanding operational demands – offering our customers access to top-class broadcast services, while being able to concentrate our time on developing their businesses.”
“In this age of VoD and OTT content, broadcasters are increasingly looking at new channels to unlock additional revenue streams.
“Arqiva is constantly adapting its services to market demands, and we are hugely excited to work alongside Information TV over the coming years to provide a platform to ambitious broadcasters and their audiences.”
Information TV’s current roster of channels includes Frontrunner Sports, the only free-to-air sports channel on Sky, along with Showcase and Property Show.
- ENDS -