- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva brings 4G DAS to Canary Wharf - Case Study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart Metering
Arqiva and CTIL become long term Site Share partners
We have signed a ten-year site share agreement with Vodafone and Telefónica UK
We have announced a ground-breaking site share contract with Cornerstone Telecommunications Infrastructure Ltd (CTIL), the Vodafone and Telefónica UK partnership. The ten-year agreement will see us provide support on network consolidation and 4G LTE deployment across the UK.
CTIL was formed in 2012 to create and manage a single grid network of telecommunication installations owned by both Vodafone and Telefónica UK.
“the vast network of Arqiva’s sites across the UK is a core component of facilitating this consolidation for the mobile network operators. This particularly offers us the opportunity to get the right site, at the right location, which will assist in driving better coverage, capacity and network speeds across cities, towns and rural locations for Vodafone and Telefónica UK customers”
“working in partnership with CTIL we are supporting the provision of the core footprint for the future of 4G in the UK. As 4G continues its rapid uptake allowing consumers’ to enjoy a richer array of content on mobile devices, it is imperative that the infrastructure is in place to support this growth.”