- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
WiFi roaming agreement with BSG Wireless signed
Travellers to the UK can ‘seamlessly’ roam onto our WiFi hotspot footprint, which includes more than 35 of the UK’s most popular airports.
BSG’s roaming hub connects International mobile and fixed line operators to Arqiva’s WiFi network, which will allow their users to connect automatically to our WiFi hotspots without the need for additional sign-ons, providing a better user experience and enhanced roaming rates.
“I’m am very pleased to add BSG Wireless as our roaming hub provider, which will allow us to build on the operators we already have roaming on the WiFi network, including Skype, iPass and Boingo. WiFi access at airports is essential for any international traveller, and by partnering with BSG we can begin to reach operators globally to ensure their customers have the best possible WiFi experience when arriving into the UK and beyond.”
“We are very happy to provide Arqiva with our roaming hub service. The addition of Arqiva’s network to BSG Wireless’ partner coverage helps us continue our phenomenal growth of partner MNOs and service providers who recognize the value of being able to negotiate their own traffic tariffs. We look forward to helping Arqiva interconnect with roaming partners around the world.”
BSG Wireless is a systems integration and WiFi solutions provider and will deliver the technical hub solution through its management platform which connects different wireless carrier networks worldwide to create a custom tailored network.
Kathryn Finch Head of Public Relations
Tel: +44 (0)7813 459951