- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
WBA ICP Certification Awarded to Arqiva
We are keeping ahead of standards and are delighted to announce that our WiFi services have now achieved Wireless Broadband Alliance (WBA) ICP compliance.
ICP compliance will enable us to continue to develop our business by being part of a global body which sets the WiFi standards by which all of its members must operate. WiFi is a global technology and so it is important that our team stays abreast of developments and standards worldwide. Nicolas Ott, Managing Director Telecoms, was presented with the WBA ICP Certificate at the WiFi Industry Awards in Beijing where we were also shortlisted for our Bourne Leisure entry for the “Most Innovative Hotspot Venue” Award.