- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
Vintage TV brings music to our ears
Vintage TV is broadcast via our satellite distribution technology. It allows a rich array of music content to be broadcast on Sky 369, Virgin 343 and Freesat 515.
- +44 (0) 207 632 3800
Vintage TV was launched on 1st September 2010 and quickly established itself as the music-lover’s TV channel of choice.
Today, it has a following of more than 1.5 million viewers every week. It produces some 30 hours of original shows each month, filming both 20th century music artists as well as emerging talent who’ve been inspired by earlier generations and their sounds.
It has become a destination TV channel for music of quality and longevity; a vital, unique offering for those who grew up with the many vintage artists still touring and recording as well as for a younger audience beginning to appreciate Vintage TV’s unique soundtrack.
Vintage TV hosts unique music 'sessions' and recently in the fabulous Bedford pub in Balham they used five acts - a mixture of established and future vintage bands performing two songs each.
Presenters included Toyah Willcox, Bob Harris, Janice Long, Neil McCormick, Clare Grogan and Tom Robinson. Featured artists include Kiki Dee, Newton Faulkner, Lulu, Steve Harley, Katie Melua, Turin Brakes, Lisa Stansfield, Marc Almond, Gabrielle, Alvin Stardust, Sophie Ellis-Bextor, Nik Kershaw, Republica and Stornoway.