- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
Together arrives on Freeview
Together is the first supporter-owned national TV channel and the only channel dedicated to inspiring social change.
In January, we welcomed the arrival of a new channel to the airwaves as Together launched on Freeview, Sky, Virgin Media and Freesat.
Formerly known as the Community Channel, Together is the first supporter-owned national TV channel and the only channel dedicated to inspiring social change. They will broadcast programmes that entertain, engage and inspire with the aim of motivating viewers to ‘Do More’ in their lives and do more for others where they live.
The channel is run as a charity Community Benefit Society (CBS), meaning that any surplus made from operations is put back into growing the channel.
Along with the rest of the industry, Arqiva is supporting Together by providing capacity on one of our Digital Multiplexes, increasing the reach of the channel to Freeview viewers. The channel is broadcast on Freeview channel 93, placing it alongside fellow recent launches Forces TV and America’s PBS – both of which are seeing positive viewer growth and reaction to their arrival on Freeview.
“It has been a tremendous personal experience for me to see the work from inside one of the channels we broadcast.
“I have been amazed at the energy levels and professionalism with which the small team behind Together have brought their newly revamped channel back to Freeview. It has more focus and purpose. It is all about motivating people to do more together.”
For more information about Together, visit their website www.togethertv.com