- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
The Arqiva Radio Academy Hall of Fame Lunch moves to Birmingham
The Radio Academy has announced that this year’s Arqiva Hall of Fame Lunch is to be at a brand new venue outside of London for the first time.
The lunch will take place on Thursday 10th December 2015 at the VOX Centre, which is part of the brand new Resorts World, on the NEC complex in Birmingham.
The Arqiva Radio Academy Hall of Fame Lunch honours some of radio’s most outstanding personalities and previous inductees have included Trevor Nelson, Nick Ferrari, Annie Nightingale, Margherita Taylor and John Peel.
“We are delighted to continue our support for The Radio Academy’s Hall of Fame Lunch for a third year. This event celebrates the diverse and extraordinary talent in both commercial and BBC radio and we look forward to recognising and honouring all the new inductees.”
“The Arqiva Hall of Fame Lunch is one of our landmark events. It’s our chance to honour some of the great talent that UK radio enjoys and we are delighted that Arqiva is partnering with us once more. Birmingham is the country’s second city; and as an organisation that represents and promotes the whole of the UK radio and audio industry, moving one of our flagship events to a city that has such a rich heritage in our sector is very important.”
Details of this year’s inductees will be announced shortly.