- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
Radio TechCon 2016 a big success
On 28 November we sponsored Radio TechCon, the UK radio industry’s engineering and technology conference held at the Arts Theatre in London.
Aimed at broadcast engineers and anyone interested in radio and audio technology and engineering the event was organised for the first time by TBC Media.
The conference covered a range of key topics impacting the radio industry with speakers from the British Library, the BBC, Wireless Group, Ofcom, event sponsors Broadcast Bionics and many others.
Simon Mason, our Head of Technology & RF Planning also spoke at the conference giving an overview of the importance of timing in radio transmission, and what Arqiva is looking at to ensure consistent timing across our transmission network.
“This was the first time TechCon has been held in this format and it was great to see the bustling and vibrant technology community in the radio industry, from South Sudan to Sheffield, come together to share ideas.
“Technology is at the core of our industry and business so it was great to see so many of our customers there supporting a successful and well attended event and it was a pleasure to have been personally involved in the planning.”