- TVFind out more about...
- UKTV at Home on Freeview - Arqiva Case Study (COPY)
- The D3&4 Multiplex (COPY)
- Channel 4 – Innovating the innovators (COPY)
- Tier 3 Protection for a Tier One Broadcaster (COPY)
- Out of Africa for Évasion TV Content (COPY)
- Arqiva and PLP deliver Premier League football to the world (COPY)
- Out of Africa for Évasion TV Content
- Tier 3 Protection for a Tier One Broadcaster
- Arqiva and PLP deliver Premier League football to the world
- Channel 4 – Innovating the innovators
- UKTV at Home on Freeview - Arqiva Case Study
- The D3&4 Multiplex
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study (COPY)
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity (COPY)
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study (COPY)
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study (COPY)
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Smart Metering
Quest HD launches on Freeview
Football fans set to enjoy EFL Highlights in subscription-free HD
Quest, the high quality factual entertainment channel, and Freeview has announced the launch of Quest in high definition on Freeview. Fans will be able to access all their loved Quest shows and sports events in stunning HD on LCN 114. Quest will continue to be available in standard definition.
From Tuesday 14th August, Quest viewers on Freeview will be able to watch every English Football League (EFL) highlights show – both on Saturday evenings from 9pm and each midweek show – in stunning HD. EFL fans will be also be able to catch highlights from every round of the Carabao Cup as well as the Checkatrade Trophy in HD. Also joining Quest’s sporting line-up and available in HD will be the Bennetts British Superbike Championship and Home Nations Snooker Series.
Quest fans can now enjoy high quality factual entertainment series including Salvage Hunters, Combat Dealers, Aussie Gold Hunters and the much-awaited return of Fifth Gear in HD on Freeview. Complementing Quest’s top-rating franchises are a number of documentary programmes including Wings of War, Nasa’s Unexplained Files and How Trains Changed The World.
“We have been investing in our channels and content to ensure we bring the broadest range of shows and sports events to audiences. I am delighted that we are partnering with Freeview to showcase Quest in HD to people across the UK, giving everyone the opportunity to view our popular factual entertainment shows together with the EFL Highlights in HD.”
“Quest is an extremely popular channel for a growing number of our viewers, so I’m sure this launch is going to go down well with them. We strive to offer viewers the very best TV viewing experience free from subscription, and this addition to our HD line up certainly does that.”
“We’re always pleased to see another channel arrive on Freeview in HD. With a growing viewership, Quest are looking to take their exciting programming to next level and making their shows available in HD via one of Arqiva’s multiplexes will deliver that for them.
“Followers of their sports coverage will be particularly pleased, with weekly highlights of the EFL now available in pin-sharp clarity. Congratulations to Quest and our colleagues at Freeview.”
To receive Quest HD on Freeview viewers will need to be within coverage, have an HD-enabled TV and be watching through Freeview HD or Freeview Play devices. Some viewers may need to retune. Viewers can check predicted coverage at: www.freeview.co.uk/channels-at-your-address.