- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva brings 4G DAS to Canary Wharf - Case Study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart Metering
New National Radio Stations
We’re partners in a bid to run the second national DAB multiplex. So, if you’d like to launch a new radio station for listeners across the UK, please get in touch now with an Expression of Interest.
- National Digital Radio
Arqiva is planning to participate in a bid for the Ofcom licence to operate a national DAB digital radio multiplex in the UK. If you’re interested in launching a new national radio station we’d like to hear from you. At this stage, all you need to do is to email email@example.com. All Expressions of Interest will be treated by Arqiva as confidential.
For the past five years Arqiva has owned and operated Digital One, the existing home of national commercial stations including Classic FM, talkSPORT and Absolute Radio. In recent years, we’ve facilitated the launch of new stations including Capital XTRA, Absolute 80s, UCB UK, and TeamRock. We’ve also brought brands like KISS, LBC and the Forces station BFBS Radio to bigger audiences across the UK.
We’re keen to hear from people with innovative ideas that will appeal to listeners with all sorts of tastes and interest and are backed by a strong business plan. If you’d like to run a successful national radio station this is an email you can’t afford not to send.