- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva brings 4G DAS to Canary Wharf - Case Study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
New Chief Financial Officer for Arqiva
The Board of Arqiva, the UK communications infrastructure provider, announces that Phil Moses, its Chief Financial Officer, has decided to leave the company at the end of June.
Liliana Solomon has been appointed as his successor and will join the Arqiva Management Board in May to ensure a smooth handover.
“On behalf of the Board and management team I would like to thank Phil for his five year commitment to Arqiva and in particular his role in re-financing the company in 2013. We wish him well for the future.”
“We welcome Liliana to the management team. She brings considerable experience in the communications industry, having been CFO of Vodafone in Europe; CFO for Cable & Wireless in UK, Europe, Asia and US; and CFO for T Mobile in the UK.”
“I am very excited to be joining such a vibrant business that is a pioneer in the UK communications infrastructure sector.”