- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva brings 4G DAS to Canary Wharf - Case Study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
Multiplatform specialists Capablue join us
We have acquired Capablue, the Connected TV, video-on-demand and content solution provider.
Joining the Digital Platforms division, Capablue will strengthen our growing investment in IP and connected TV capabilities. Our heritage in terrestrial and satellite television distribution, together with the expertise and experience of Capablue in internet-enabled TV solutions and video-on-demand, positions us uniquely to offer services across multiple channels, platforms and technologies.
We already have a well-established relationship with Capablue having partnered on solutions including the development of pay capabilities for the Connect TV platform.
“With the rapid expansion of high-speed broadband connections and the growth in ownership of internet-enabled televisions and other devices, Arqiva needed to broaden its offering. We have had a strong relationship with Capablue for many years making them the logical choice to expand our capabilities, accelerate our growth and extend our customer proposition in this exciting new area.”
“Capablue’s strategy has evolved over the years, moving from being a front-end application specialist to providing fully managed, end-to-end solutions for internet connected televisions. Working as part of Arqiva enables us to evolve even further and become leaders in multiscreen distribution and video-on-demand.”
Together we have a broad portfolio of products servicing an unmatched variety of broadcast and on-demand content delivery platforms. The skills and experience of the Capablue team will enable further development of existing services including Connect TV, which enhances the Freeview proposition with free-to-air and premium IP channels and video-on-demand services.