- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
John Cresswell steps down as CEO of Arqiva
After four and a half successful years John Cresswell has announced he is stepping down as CEO of Arqiva.
John will remain as CEO to ensure a smooth transition to his successor; who will be announced in due course. Under his leadership Arqiva has significantly grown its profits, has a forward order book at an all-time high of £6.4bn and will this year deliver record revenues.