- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva brings 4G DAS to Canary Wharf - Case Study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
Freeview capacity on Digital Terrestrial Television available
We are inviting interested parties to submit an expression of interest for the auction of national DTT standard definition television slots - suitable for linear TV service.
The slots will be for 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. The slots will be available from mid-November 2014 and are suitable for television services only and not for radio, data or other non-TV services. We will consider proposals for either Free to Air (FTA) or Conditional Access (CA) content.
We are inviting proposals for additional Digital Terrestrial Television (DTT) channels through a competitive bidding process. If your company is interested in one or multiple 24/7 slots, you can register your interest by email at firstname.lastname@example.org . Interested parties will be invited to submit initial offers by no later than 1200 hours on Friday 12 September 2014. Connectivity arrangements for getting the broadcasters content to the Multiplex interface point shall be separate from this process.
We are the licence holder for multiplexes C and D, two of the five SD multiplexes which make up the UK’s DTT platform principally used by Freeview.
Freeview is the largest digital television service in the UK with more than 19 million homes equipped to receive over 50 TV channels through a conventional aerial.