- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva brings 4G DAS to Canary Wharf - Case Study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
Freeview SD Digital Terrestrial Television (DTT) slot available
Arqiva is inviting interested parties to submit an expression of interest for the auction of national DTT standard definition television slot - suitable for Free to Air (FTA) linear TV services. The television slot will be for up to 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. The slot will be available from a mutually agreed date and is suitable for television services only and not for radio, data or other non-TV services.
Arqiva is inviting proposals for additional digital terrestrial television channels through a competitive bidding process. You can register your interest by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Interested parties will be invited to submit an initial offer by no later than 5pm on 06 July 2018 (unless otherwise agreed). Connectivity arrangements for getting the broadcasters content signal to our Multiplex centre (Feltham, London) shall be separately required and contracted.
Arqiva is the licence holder for DTT multiplexes COM5 (Mux C) and COM6 (Mux D) principally used by the Freeview TV service.
Freeview is the largest digital television service in the UK with more than 19 million homes equipped to receive over 70 TV channels through a conventional aerial.