- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva brings 4G DAS to Canary Wharf - Case Study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart Metering
Date for 2016 Arqiva Awards announced
Radiocentre has announced that next year’s Arqiva Commercial Radio Awards will be held on 17 May 2016.
The awards, now in their 21st year, are organised by Radiocentre. Arqiva remain in place as the awards’ headline sponsor for the 17th year running. They celebrate achievements across the whole spectrum of commercial radio, including the best in presenting, features and advertising.
Full details of the award categories will be available at www.commercialradioawards.org from early January 2016, when the awards will open for entries. The ceremony will be held at Chalk Farm’s The Roundhouse for the second year running.
“Arqiva is both pleased and proud to be sponsoring another year of fantastic accomplishments in commercial radio. We had a brilliant time at this year’s awards night, at the Roundhouse, and anticipate an equally exciting celebration next May.”
“Everyone in the industry looks forward to the Arqivas’. It is always a cracking evening honouring months of hard graft. Radiocentre anticipates the usual host of high calibre entries and another successful collaboration with Arqiva.”