- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
Connected Broadcasting: IBC conference session highlights
Watch our highlights video from the Connected Broadcasting panel discussion at IBC 2014.
What is Connected Broadcasting?
Connected Broadcasting is a 12 month industry-wide programme of discovery into the future of broadcasting. The study, commissioned by Arqiva and conducted by Decipher, will explore changing consumer demands, the new technological landscape, and will seek to clarify the needs and expectations of media businesses through a series of research, interviews, events and white papers.
Click here to read the white paper we unveiled at IBC
We'd like to issue a special thank you to Nigel Walley (Decipher), Ben Hine (UKTV), Stuart Savage (LG Electronics), Richard Lindsay-Davies (Digital TV Group) and our very own Tom Cape for being a part of this panel discussion and contributing to such an exciting debate.