- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva brings 4G DAS to Canary Wharf - Case Study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
Collaborative approach wins Arqiva an ITV Technologies Award
Following the successful delivery of the Rugby World Cup and a number of other key projects over the last year, we have been recognised as one of ITV’s top partners...
We have been recognised as one of ITV’s top partners with an award for Supplier Collaboration across the ITV broadcast partner chain. The award was presented at an event in June, with around 50 of ITV’s other partners/suppliers and 15 nominations for the three awards.
“We were really impressed with Arqiva’s proactive and collaborative approach with our other partners across the broadcast chain on a number of projects, particularly for the successful delivery of the Rugby World Cup last year and the recent European Football Championships.”
“We’re delighted to be recognised with this award. It shows that the hard work the whole Arqiva team put in to delivering and managing ITV’s day to day services as well as for their major live events isn’t going unnoticed, and is really making a difference to ITV.”
ITV plc is the biggest commercial television network in the UK and is made up of 15 regional licences, providing Public Service Broadcast television to viewers across the UK. Twelve of the licences in England and Wales are owned by ITV Plc. SMG owns the two Scottish licences, Scottish Television and Grampian; UTV and own the licences for Northern Ireland and Channel Television for the Channel Islands.
ITV plc also owns the digital channel portfolio - ITV2, ITV3, ITV4, ITV Be, ITV Encore and CiTV. ITV plc also provides a range of new media and interactive services via the internet, mobile phones and broadband.
For more information about ITV plc click here.