- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva brings 4G DAS to Canary Wharf - Case Study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
Carriage of Mono Radio Service on the UK DTT Platform
We are pleased to invite offers from broadcasters for a single mono radio service at 64kbits/s on one of our DTT multiplexes.
We are the licensed operator of four of the eight multiplexes which make up the UK’s DTT platform, Freeview.
Freeview is the largest digital television service in the UK with more than 20 million homes equipped to receive over 50 TV and 24 radio channels through a conventional aerial.
The capacity is expected to be available from 1 April 2014 for a minimum term of 12 months and broadcast service is to be on a 24 * 7 basis.
The Logical Channel Number (LCN) will be in the radio genre on the Freeview EPG. The next available number is currently LCN 730.
Interested parties should register their interest by 5pm UK time Friday 21 February 2014 by emailing email@example.com stating "DTT Radio Service" in the subject field.