- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva brings 4G DAS to Canary Wharf - Case Study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
Arqiva wins 2014 Teleport Operator of the Year Award
We are proud to announce that the World Teleport Association have presented us with the 2014 Independent Teleport Operator of the Year award
The award was received by Barrie Woolston, Commercial Director – Satellite & Media, at the Satellite 2014 conference and exhibition in Washington DC.
Since 1995, the World Teleport Association (WTA) has presented annual awards to companies and individuals who have dramatically demonstrated excellence in the field of teleport operations, development and technology. The Teleport Awards for Excellence are presented during the annual Satellite 2014 conference and exhibition in Washington DC.
The awards are presented each year to organisations and individuals in the teleport industry whose achievements have been deemed exceptional by the international trade association and its awards committees, made up of industry members from across the globe. The winners were selected by a volunteer committee of WTA members and previous Award winners based on nominations submitted during the first quarter of 2014.
We are now a four-time recipient of the Independent Teleport Operator of the Year Award, having won the award in 2003, 2007, and 2011. This is a tremendous achievement and demonstrates our international expertise in a highly competitive market place.
“This is a major achievement and thanks must go to all our people who have made this possible. Being recognised by the WTA for the quality of our teleport operations is a significant milestone and one that reinforces our reputation for service excellence.”