- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva brings 4G DAS to Canary Wharf - Case Study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart Metering
Arqiva supports another successful Radio TechCon
This week Arqiva was proud to support the UK’s audio and radio industry technical and engineering Conference – Radio TechCon…
The conference, which took place on Monday 27 November, hosted over 200 of the industry’s leading engineers and technical teams at the IET London: Savoy Place.
With a wide range of speakers on topics ranging from the future of 5G connectivity to how to inspire the next generation of engineers – the event had something for everyone.
Denis Onuoha, Chief Information Security Officer for Arqiva gave a presentation on IP Security in broadcasting whilst Nigel Turner, Arqiva’s Principal Engineer - RF Safety gave an overview of the safety considerations that have to be undertaken when working at height and also the dangers and special precautions that must be considered when working with RF.
“We are delighted to have supported Radio TechCon again this year. It was great to see so many like-minded engineers in the room, all passionate about the audio and radio industry. Being able to support an event like this is fantastic for us, and it is important to share technical knowledge and celebrate the technology and engineers behind radio.”
For more information about Radio Techcon visit www.radiotechcon.com.