- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
Arqiva Race for Life raises over £25,000 for Cancer Research UK
The first events in support of our new national charity took place on 25 July.
Almost 250 colleagues across three different Arqiva sites braved the hottest day of the year to run and walk 5k in aid of our new national charity, Cancer Research UK (CRUK).
Teams in Emley Moor in Yorkshire, Romsley in Worcestershire and Crawley in Hampshire donned their pink CRUK t-shirts to undertake local routes organised by volunteers in each location. For every participant, Arqiva is donating £15 and the total raised is currently in excess of £25,000.
"When we first thought about organising our own Race for Life in support of Cancer Research UK, we thought maybe 50 people would take part - but to have almost 250 participate across three sites was an amazing take-up and to raise over £25,000 from one event is fantastic.
"A huge thank you to everyone who fundraised for braving the scorching weather, and to the volunteers who made sure everyone got around safely.
"This has been a great start to our relationship with CRUK and I look forward to maintaining this momentum throughout the coming year."