- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva brings 4G DAS to Canary Wharf - Case Study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart Metering
Arqiva nominated for Apprenticeships 4 England 2015 Awards
We are delighted to announce that we have been nominated as a finalist in the Apprenticeships 4 England Training Provider & Apprentice Employer Awards 2015.
- +44 (0) 207 632 3800
The Apprenticeships 4 England Awards are currently in their second year, with employers judged on their apprenticeship schemes alongside others of a similar size. We have been nominated as Apprenticeship Employer of the Year 2015 for companies with between 2,001 and 5,000 staff members.
"This year we have been taken aback by the huge increase in submissions, all of which have been of such an extremely high quality. With such a large number of entries the competition is fierce, making the achievement of all finalists all the more impressive.”
“Being shortlisted as a finalist for this award is great recognition for everyone in Arqiva who has participated in or supported our Apprentice programmes since we first introduced them in 2008. It also indicates how strong our programme is in training and supporting our apprentices to prepare them for roles in engineering and technology.
We have a very high success rate and are now seeing individuals who joined us as apprentices progressing their careers further.”
The awards will take place on 3 March at the Grand Connaught Rooms, London. For details on how to attend or for further information please visit the Apprenticeships 4 England website.