- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
Arqiva confirms it has reached an agreement to sell its In-Building Solutions portfolio to Wireless Infrastructure Group (WIG)
Arqiva will continue to focus on developing its core business of providing shared outdoor infrastructure and connectivity solutions to the Mobile Network Operators including tower and rooftop infrastructure across the UK and outdoor small cells in urban environments.
“WIG is an ideal fit for Arqiva's Indoor Networks business, given their focus in this area, and will be a good new owner for the colleagues and customers that will transfer over. Arqiva has made strong progress in this area over the past few years, building an attractive customer proposition. However as we focus on our core business of providing outdoor infrastructure and connectivity solutions we felt that our Indoor Networks activities would be better developed by another party.”