- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
Arqiva Commercial Radio Awards 2016 open for entries and include 3 new awards
The Arqiva Commercial Radio Awards 2016 website is now live and open for entries at www.commercialradioawards.org
The awards, now in their 21st year, are organised by Radiocentre. Arqiva is proud to be the awards’ headline sponsor for the 17th year running. They celebrate achievements across the whole spectrum of commercial radio, including the best in presenting, features and advertising.
There are 3 new awards this year. In the People category, there is a new Industry Leadership Award. The 2 other new awards are within the Advertiser/Creative category: the Most Creative Campaign of the Year and The Most Effective Agency Case Study of the Year.
Darren Henley, Chief Executive of Arts Council England, is Chair of Judges for the 2016 Awards. The ceremony will be held on Tuesday 17 May 2016 at Chalk Farm’s The Roundhouse for the second year running. The Awards comprise the following 6 categories:
4. Sales & Marketing
6. Special Awards
The Arqiva Commercial Radio Awards close for entries at 5pm on Friday 5 February 2016.
To find out more information visit www.commercialradioawards.org.