- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva brings 4G DAS to Canary Wharf - Case Study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
Arqiva Commercial Radio Awards 2016: nominations announced and tickets available
The nominations for the Arqiva Commercial Radio Awards 2016 were announced today (13 April) by Absolute Radio’s Sarah Champion and Rob Beckett.
The announcement, can be viewed at www.commercialradioawards.org. A full list of nominees and ticket prices are also available on the website.
At the event, on Tuesday 17 May at The Roundhouse in London, we will present the Arqiva Gold Award and two news awards for 2016: the Industry Leader Award and the Music Champion Award sponsored by 7digital, which will be given to an individual whose knowledge of music is deemed to be truly exceptional.
Tickets for the ceremony can now be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org