- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva brings 4G DAS to Canary Wharf - Case Study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart Metering
Arqiva at The Emergency Services Show 2014
We’ve been providing innovative and forward thinking solutions into the Emergency Services community for more than 50 years. Our ability to connect people for an enriched and safer life is depended upon daily.
We’re delighted to be exhibiting at this year’s Emergency Services Show.
You can find us at stand Q49. We’d love to talk to you so please do come and say hello.
Our portfolio of products, services and ingenious solutions include:
- Site and engineering expertise for secure and resilient networks
- The installation and maintenance of radios, mobile data terminals, automatic vehicle location systems and many other types of in-vehicle equipment
- Full ICT managed services
- Control room solutions
You can register to attend the show here We look forward to seeing you there!
About The Emergency Services show
The Emergency Services Show is organised by Broden Media, publishers of Emergency Services Times magazine. They are a UK-based publisher and event organiser for the public sector, focusing primarily on the emergency services.