- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva brings 4G DAS to Canary Wharf - Case Study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
Arqiva at IBC 2014
We’re delighted to once again be exhibiting at IBC, so come and say hello to us at stand 1.B61.
International Broadcasting Convention (IBC) 2014 - September 12-16, RAI Amsterdam
We’re delighted to once again be exhibiting at IBC. Please do come and say hello to us at stand 1.B61; we’ve got plenty of demos to show you; including:
- Connect TV MHEG services
- Live streaming to small screen devices
- Large screen HTML5 VOD players
If you’re planning your trip and would like to meet with us, then just send a quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll make sure to set something up.
To register for a complimentary IBC entry ticket, please go to www.ibc.org and enter our customer code: 3454.
We look forward to seeing you there!
We're hosting a FREE IBC Conference Session
We’ll also be hosting a free Connected Broadcasting conference session at the RAI on Saturday 13 September at 13:00 (rooms G102/103); places are limited to 140 seats, so make sure you arrive early to avoid disappointment! During the session we’ll be unveiling the first wave of research and moderating a panel debate on the key consumer and industry trends behind the arrival of Connected Broadcasting.
IBC (International Broadcasting Convention) is the premier annual event for professionals engaged in the creation, management and delivery of entertainment and news content worldwide. Attracting 50,000+ attendees from more than 170 countries, IBC combines a highly respected and peer-reviewed conference with an exhibition that exhibits more than 1,400 leading suppliers of state of the art electronic media technology and provides unrivalled networking opportunities (www.ibc.org).
Live Social Media Updates