- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva brings 4G DAS to Canary Wharf - Case Study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
Arqiva appoints Mike Parton as Chairman
Today we can announce the appointment of our new Chairman, Mike Parton.
Mike will oversee the business on behalf of Arqiva’s shareholders and takes over from Peter Shore who has been Chairman of Arqiva since 2007.
Mike started his career as a Chartered Management Accountant, working for a number of UK technology companies including ICL, GEC, STC and Marconi. He moved into General Management in 1995 at Marconi, and became CEO in 2001.
Between 2001 and 2006 Mike was CEO of Marconi before overseeing a sale of the company to Ericsson. In 2007, Mike became Chairman of Damovo and joined the Board of Tele2, becoming Chairman there in 2010. Mike stepped down from the Board of Damovo in 2015 following a sale of the company.