- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva brings 4G DAS to Canary Wharf - Case Study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
Arqiva and Radio Academy form strategic partnership
Arqiva, the leading UK communications infrastructure company, is to be headline sponsor of this year’s Radio Festival #RADFEST18, taking place at the British Library on May 15th, as part of a new strategic partnership with The Radio Academy.
The partnership further cements Arqiva’s longstanding support of The Radio Academy and will also see Arqiva continue its support for the Audio and Radio Industry Awards (ARIAS). As the ARIAS enter their third year, Arqiva will sponsor the welcome reception and after party space.
“We’re delighted to formalise our relationship with Arqiva into a holistic, strategic partnership. Arqiva have been committed supporters of the Academy for a number of years and in particular, since our re-birth in 2015. This partnership is a wonderful vote of confidence in everything we are doing.”
“Arqiva and The Radio Academy share common goals of supporting the development of the audio and radio sector and helping to connect audiences to the amazing talent that exists across the industry. This partnership therefore represents the perfect opportunity to deliver those shared goals and we look forward to celebrating the industry at #RADFEST18 and at this year’s ARIAS.”
The Radio Academy’s #RADFEST18 will form part of the inaugural Radio Audio Week, a weeklong celebration of the UK’s radio and audio industries, which runs from May 14-19.